Vs > Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma
Uttaradit East vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma Climate & Distance Between
Uttaradit East vs Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy
Uttaradit East vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Uttaradit East vs Spencer, Wv, Usa
Uttaradit East vs Reefton, New Zealand
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Gyzylarbat, Turkmenistan
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Lexington, Mo, Usa
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Saint Leo, Fl, Usa
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Kodiak, Alaska, Usa
Kawthaung vs Sndre Strmfjord
Hakkari vs Boston, Massachusetts
Riyadh vs Sheberghan
Ras-Sedr vs Meknes
- The distance between Uttaradit East, Thailand and Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa is approximately 13,300 km or 8,265 mi.
- To reach Uttaradit East in this distance one would set out from Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma bearing 9.6° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Uttaradit East bearing 172.5° or S .
- Uttaradit East has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Uttaradit East is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 18.3 °C (32.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.1 °C (32.6°F) less in Uttaradit East. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 188.7 mm (7.4 in) more which is equivalent to 188.7 l/m² (4.63 US gal/ft²) or 1,887,000 l/ha (201,733 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.7° higher in Uttaradit East than in Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Uttaradit East relative to Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Uttaradit East
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -116 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Uttaradit East vs Bayankhongor, Mongolia
Uttaradit East vs Hanmer Forest, New Zealand
Uttaradit East vs Amarillo, Texas, Usa
Uttaradit East vs Collooney, Sligo, Ireland
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Kings Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Brno, Czech Republic
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Marrakech, Morocco
Rostock vs Barbalha
Baghdad vs Trincomalee
Cabrobo vs Hillsboro, Il
Qalai Naw vs Sta. Rita De Cassia
Uttaradit East vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Uttaradit East
Climate Guides for Locations near Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) NW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) WNW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) WSW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) WSW
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 59.8 kms (37.1 miles) SSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 153.9 kms (95.7 miles) SSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NNE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) NNE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) SSE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) SSE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 46.7 kms (29 miles) SE
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) S