Vs > Medicine Hat, Ab
Uttaradit East vs Medicine Hat, Ab Climate & Distance Between
Uttaradit East vs Chios, Greece
Uttaradit East vs Canton, Ny, Usa
Uttaradit East vs Matam, Senegal
Uttaradit East vs ConceišŃo do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Medicine Hat, Ab vs Simon Bolivar, Colombia
Medicine Hat, Ab vs Moca, Dominican Republic
Medicine Hat, Ab vs Aberporth, Uk
Medicine Hat, Ab vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Chita vs Bialystok
Findlay, Oh vs Ma’An
Ituacu vs Glasgow, Mt
Mossuril, Lumbo vs Oita
- The distance between Uttaradit East, Thailand and Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada is approximately 11,908 km or 7,400 mi.
- To reach Uttaradit East in this distance one would set out from Medicine Hat, Ab bearing 329.3° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Uttaradit East bearing 200.1° or SSW .
- Uttaradit East has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Medicine Hat, Ab has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Uttaradit East is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Medicine Hat, Ab is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 22 °C (39.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.1 °C (41.6°F) less in Uttaradit East. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1109.4 mm (43.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1109.4 l/m▓ (27.23 US gal/ft▓) or 11,094,000 l/ha (1,186,022 US gal/ac) more. About 4 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.5° higher in Uttaradit East than in Medicine Hat, Ab.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Uttaradit East relative to Medicine Hat, Ab. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Medicine Hat, Ab vs Uttaradit East
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| 0 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
Url to share!
Uttaradit East vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Uttaradit East vs Leninbad, Russia
Uttaradit East vs Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Uttaradit East vs Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Medicine Hat, Ab vs Hohenpei▀enberg, Bavaria, Germany
Medicine Hat, Ab vs Rome, Ga, Usa
Medicine Hat, Ab vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Medicine Hat, Ab vs Hitoyoshi, Japan
Halifax, Nova Scotia vs St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn
Hachijojima vs Hailar
Bursa vs Dezful
Lake Hawea vs Varena
Uttaradit East vs Medicine Hat, Ab Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Uttaradit East
Climate Guides for Locations near Medicine Hat, Ab
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 326.6 kms (203 miles) NW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) NNW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) WNW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) WNW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) WNW
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 151.8 kms (94.3 miles) WSW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 320.9 kms (199.4 miles) SW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 285.9 kms (177.7 miles) S
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 348.6 kms (216.7 miles) SSW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 291.7 kms (181.3 miles) NNE
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 210.1 kms (130.5 miles) E
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 218.6 kms (135.8 miles) E
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 72.9 kms (45.3 miles) S
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) S