Vs > Mcpherson, Ks
Uttaradit East vs Mcpherson, Ks Climate & Distance Between
Uttaradit East vs Eelde, Netherlands
Uttaradit East vs Nosy-Varika, Madagascar
Uttaradit East vs Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Uttaradit East vs Akita, Japan
Mcpherson, Ks vs Birao, Central African Republic
Mcpherson, Ks vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Mcpherson, Ks vs Culman/ Neriugri, Russia
Mcpherson, Ks vs Posse, Brazil
Daniels Harbour, Nf vs Cambridge, Md
Kahului, Maui vs Portage, Wi
Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel vs Toulouse
Almaty vs Watertown, Ny
- The distance between Uttaradit East, Thailand and Mcpherson, Ks, Usa is approximately 13,519 km or 8,401 mi.
- To reach Uttaradit East in this distance one would set out from Mcpherson, Ks bearing 340° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Uttaradit East bearing 196.3° or SSW .
- Uttaradit East has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mcpherson, Ks has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Uttaradit East is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Mcpherson, Ks is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.2 °C (25.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.3 °C (38.3°F) less in Uttaradit East. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 673.8 mm (26.5 in) more which is equivalent to 673.8 l/m² (16.54 US gal/ft²) or 6,738,000 l/ha (720,337 US gal/ac) more. About 1 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.9° higher in Uttaradit East than in Mcpherson, Ks.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Uttaradit East relative to Mcpherson, Ks. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mcpherson, Ks vs Uttaradit East
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Uttaradit East vs Waiorongomai, New Zealand
Uttaradit East vs Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Uttaradit East vs Changsha, China
Uttaradit East vs The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Mcpherson, Ks vs Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Mcpherson, Ks vs Anderson, Sc, Usa
Mcpherson, Ks vs Münster, Germany
Mcpherson, Ks vs En Nahud, Sudan
Marion, Nc vs Chinde
Galveston, Tx vs Kristianstad
Berlin vs Dhaka
Santiago vs Burns, Oregon
Uttaradit East vs Mcpherson, Ks Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Uttaradit East
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcpherson, Ks
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) N
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) ENE
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.3 miles) NE
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) SE
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) SSE
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 189.8 kms (117.9 miles) SE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 163.3 kms (101.4 miles) SSE