Vs > Maniwaki, Qc
Uttaradit East vs Maniwaki, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Uttaradit East vs Ofunato, Japan
Uttaradit East vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Uttaradit East vs Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Uttaradit East vs Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Maniwaki, Qc vs Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa
Maniwaki, Qc vs Sarata, Ukraine
Maniwaki, Qc vs Beja, Portugal
Maniwaki, Qc vs Cartwright, Nf, Canada
Santa Cruz vs Acarigua
Farmington, Mo vs Greenville, Pa
Kiev vs Joao Pessoa
Manila, Luzon vs Le Lamentin
- The distance between Uttaradit East, Thailand and Maniwaki, Qc, Canada is approximately 12,896 km or 8,014 mi.
- To reach Uttaradit East in this distance one would set out from Maniwaki, Qc bearing 4.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Uttaradit East bearing 177° or S .
- Uttaradit East has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Maniwaki, Qc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Uttaradit East is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Maniwaki, Qc is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 23.9 °C (43°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.3 °C (43.7°F) less in Uttaradit East. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 540.5 mm (21.3 in) more which is equivalent to 540.5 l/m² (13.27 US gal/ft²) or 5,405,000 l/ha (577,830 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.8° higher in Uttaradit East than in Maniwaki, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Uttaradit East relative to Maniwaki, Qc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Maniwaki, Qc vs Uttaradit East
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -68 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Uttaradit East vs Lincoln, Va, Usa
Uttaradit East vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Uttaradit East vs Ostersund-Froson, Sweden
Uttaradit East vs Fes-Sais, Morocco
Maniwaki, Qc vs Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Maniwaki, Qc vs Ilheus, Brazil
Maniwaki, Qc vs Bermuda, Bermuda
Maniwaki, Qc vs Khatgal, Mongolia
Larnaca vs Bogota
Sewell vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia
Philo, Oh vs Rapid City, South Dakota
Tchiban vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Uttaradit East vs Maniwaki, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Uttaradit East
Climate Guides for Locations near Maniwaki, Qc
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) NW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) WNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) WSW
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) WSW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) SSW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 167 kms (103.8 miles) ESE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) ESE
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) ESE
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 112 kms (69.6 miles) SSE
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) SSE
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 256 kms (159.1 miles) S