Vs > Mackar Inlet, Nt
Uttaradit East vs Mackar Inlet, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Uttaradit East vs Langdon, Nd, Usa
Uttaradit East vs Narsarsuaq, Greenland
Uttaradit East vs Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar
Uttaradit East vs Karlsruhe, Germany
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Whitehorse, Yt, Canada
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Joensuu, Finland
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Maramarua Forest, New Zealand
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Catacamas, Honduras
Mangalore, Karnataka vs Alexandria/ Nouzha
Ottawa (airport) vs San Jose
Aroma vs Terrace, Bc
Monte Santo vs Mariscal Estigarribia
- The distance between Uttaradit East, Thailand and Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,449 km or 6,493 mi.
- To reach Uttaradit East in this distance one would set out from Mackar Inlet, Nt bearing 354.5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Uttaradit East bearing 182.1° or S .
- Uttaradit East has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mackar Inlet, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Uttaradit East is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Mackar Inlet, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 42.2 °C (76°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.2 °C (54.4°F) less in Uttaradit East. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1243 mm (48.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1243 l/m² (30.51 US gal/ft²) or 12,430,000 l/ha (1,328,849 US gal/ac) more. About 7 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 48.7° higher in Uttaradit East than in Mackar Inlet, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Uttaradit East relative to Mackar Inlet, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Uttaradit East
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Uttaradit East vs Nago, Japan
Uttaradit East vs Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands
Uttaradit East vs Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Uttaradit East vs Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Ulgii, Mongolia
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Arvaikheer, Mongolia
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Ioannina, Greece
Subiaco, Ar vs Pratica Di Mare
Toledo, Ia vs Tobruk
Penticton, Bc vs Attu Island, Alaska
El Tor vs Urakawa
Uttaradit East vs Mackar Inlet, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Uttaradit East
Climate Guides for Locations near Mackar Inlet, Nt
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 783.2 kms (486.7 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 783.3 kms (486.8 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) WNW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 320.5 kms (199.2 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 948.1 kms (589.2 miles) WNW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) W
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 956.4 kms (594.3 miles) W
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 642.2 kms (399 miles) SW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 598.1 kms (371.7 miles) SSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 711 kms (441.9 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) ENE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) ENE
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 591.6 kms (367.6 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 913.7 kms (567.8 miles) E
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 468.1 kms (290.9 miles) SSE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 919.5 kms (571.4 miles) ESE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 919.5 kms (571.4 miles) ESE