Vs > Khabarovsk
Uttaradit East vs Khabarovsk Climate & Distance Between
Uttaradit East vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada
Uttaradit East vs Sagres, Algarve, Portugal
Uttaradit East vs Stockholm, Sweden
Uttaradit East vs Methoni, Greece
Khabarovsk vs Barbacena, Brazil
Khabarovsk vs Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan
Khabarovsk vs Eastman, Ga, Usa
Khabarovsk vs Greensburg, Ky, Usa
Birr, Offaly vs Jacobabad, Sindh
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais
Laramie, Wy vs Egedesminde
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Treinta Y Tres
- The distance between Uttaradit East, Thailand and Khabarovsk, Russia is approximately 4,664 km or 2,898 mi.
- To reach Uttaradit East in this distance one would set out from Khabarovsk bearing 234.9° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Uttaradit East bearing 214.7° or SW .
- Uttaradit East has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Khabarovsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with dry winters (Dwb).
- Uttaradit East is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Khabarovsk is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 27.7 °C (49.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 36.6 °C (65.9°F) less in Uttaradit East. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 863 mm (34 in) more which is equivalent to 863 l/m² (21.18 US gal/ft²) or 8,630,000 l/ha (922,604 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29° higher in Uttaradit East than in Khabarovsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Uttaradit East relative to Khabarovsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Khabarovsk vs Uttaradit East
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Uttaradit East vs Uwajima, Japan
Uttaradit East vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Uttaradit East vs Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada
Uttaradit East vs Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Khabarovsk vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Khabarovsk vs Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
Khabarovsk vs Base Esperanza, Antarctica
Khabarovsk vs Vagamo, Oppland, Norway
Apodi vs Storlien
Nikko vs Maimana
Souda/ Khania vs Gloversville, Ny
Sasebo vs Fort Dodge, Ia
Uttaradit East vs Khabarovsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Uttaradit East
Climate Guides for Locations near Khabarovsk
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 647 kms (402.1 miles) NE
- Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia - 444.6 kms (276.2 miles) NNE
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 571.7 kms (355.3 miles) ENE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) E
- Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia - 5.4 kms (3.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) ESE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 593.6 kms (368.8 miles) ESE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 594.2 kms (369.2 miles) ESE
- Wakkanai, Japan - 605.4 kms (376.2 miles) ESE
- Ternej, Russia - 407 kms (252.9 miles) SSE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 694.2 kms (431.4 miles) ESE
- Haboro, Japan - 683.5 kms (424.7 miles) SE