Vs > Fort Vermilion, Alberta
Uttaradit East vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Climate & Distance Between
Uttaradit East vs Circleville, Oh, Usa
Uttaradit East vs Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
Uttaradit East vs Pawhuska, Ok, Usa
Uttaradit East vs La Coruna, Spain
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Darbhanga, India
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Waddington vs Sweet Springs, Mo
Zhob vs Otavalo
Kaoma vs Tarfaya
Imbert vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va
- The distance between Uttaradit East, Thailand and Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada is approximately 10,939 km or 6,797 mi.
- To reach Uttaradit East in this distance one would set out from Fort Vermilion, Alberta bearing 325.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Uttaradit East bearing 198.2° or SSW .
- Uttaradit East has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Uttaradit East is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 29.1 °C (52.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.1 °C (57.8°F) less in Uttaradit East. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1078 mm (42.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1078 l/m² (26.46 US gal/ft²) or 10,780,000 l/ha (1,152,454 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.8° higher in Uttaradit East than in Fort Vermilion, Alberta.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Uttaradit East vs Berlin, Germany
Uttaradit East vs Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Uttaradit East vs Kirensk, Russia
Uttaradit East vs Base Esperanza, Antarctica
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Razdel’Naja, Ukraine
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Ilirnej, Russia
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Konya, Turkey
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Marcos Juarez, Argentina
Kinloss vs Rivolto
Scott City, Ks vs Tengchong
Flin Flon, Mb vs Victoria, Tx
Reno, Nevada vs Olenek
Uttaradit East vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Uttaradit East
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Vermilion, Alberta
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) NW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) W
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 70 kms (43.5 miles) WNW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) SW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 549.9 kms (341.7 miles) SW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 395.8 kms (246 miles) SSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) N
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) N
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) NE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) ENE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) E
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) ESE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) SSE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) SSE