Vs > Fort St John, Bc
Uttaradit East vs Fort St John, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Uttaradit East vs Tshane, Botswana
Uttaradit East vs Ottawa (airport), Canada
Uttaradit East vs Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan
Uttaradit East vs Tripoli, Lebanon
Fort St John, Bc vs Majuro, Marshall Islands
Fort St John, Bc vs Groton, Ct, Usa
Fort St John, Bc vs Irai, Brazil
Fort St John, Bc vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Antsiranana
Chitipa vs Guayaquil
Calgary, Alberta vs Cape Hooper, Nt
Guaira vs Brenham, Tx
- The distance between Uttaradit East, Thailand and Fort St John, Bc, Canada is approximately 10,960 km or 6,811 mi.
- To reach Uttaradit East in this distance one would set out from Fort St John, Bc bearing 320.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Uttaradit East bearing 201.6° or SSW .
- Uttaradit East has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fort St John, Bc has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Uttaradit East is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Fort St John, Bc is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 25.9 °C (46.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.4 °C (42.1°F) less in Uttaradit East. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 964.5 mm (38 in) more which is equivalent to 964.5 l/m² (23.67 US gal/ft²) or 9,645,000 l/ha (1,031,115 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.7° higher in Uttaradit East than in Fort St John, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Uttaradit East relative to Fort St John, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort St John, Bc vs Uttaradit East
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| -25 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Uttaradit East vs Wairakei, New Zealand
Uttaradit East vs Arequipa, Peru
Uttaradit East vs Krasnoufimsk, Russia
Uttaradit East vs Chios, Greece
Fort St John, Bc vs Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Fort St John, Bc vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Fort St John, Bc vs Imbert, Dominican Republic
Fort St John, Bc vs Barcelona, Spain
Hoyvík/ Tórshavn vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Faranah vs Charleston (city), Sc
Kasempa vs Blackville, Sc
Foz Do Iguacu vs Taoyuan
Uttaradit East vs Fort St John, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Uttaradit East
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort St John, Bc
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) NNW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) WSW
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 532.8 kms (331.1 miles) WSW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) WSW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.7 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) NE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) E
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 65.4 kms (40.7 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ESE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 545 kms (338.7 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 402.5 kms (250.1 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 548.2 kms (340.7 miles) ESE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 466.5 kms (289.9 miles) SSE