Vs > Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories
Uttaradit East vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories Climate & Distance Between
Uttaradit East vs Bechar, Algeria
Uttaradit East vs Rivolto, Italy
Uttaradit East vs Cluj, Romania
Uttaradit East vs Dresden, Germany
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Itamarandiba, Brazil
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Glasgow, Scotland, Uk
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Cooperstown, Ny, Usa
Cayenne vs Kidal
Neosho, Mo vs Hato Mayor
Dannevirke vs Jackson, Tn
Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo vs Hagi
- The distance between Uttaradit East, Thailand and Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada is approximately 10,466 km or 6,504 mi.
- To reach Uttaradit East in this distance one would set out from Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories bearing 320.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Uttaradit East bearing 198.3° or SSW .
- Uttaradit East has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Uttaradit East is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 31.2 °C (56.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 36.2 °C (65.2°F) less in Uttaradit East. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1071.6 mm (42.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1071.6 l/m² (26.3 US gal/ft²) or 10,716,000 l/ha (1,145,612 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 42.2° higher in Uttaradit East than in Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Uttaradit East vs Bethlehem, Nh, Usa
Uttaradit East vs Shimonoseki, Japan
Uttaradit East vs Changchun, China
Uttaradit East vs Vancouver, Wa, Usa
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Douala, Cameroon
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Yevlax, Azerbaijan
Kasprowy Wierch vs Laukuva
Kelowna, Bc vs Ed Dueim
Atikokan, On vs Timbuktu
Mbabane vs Zigansk
Uttaradit East vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Uttaradit East
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 614.5 kms (381.9 miles) NNW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 478.7 kms (297.4 miles) NNW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) NW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 644.3 kms (400.4 miles) W
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 448 kms (278.4 miles) WSW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) SSW
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 610.8 kms (379.5 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) NE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 361.8 kms (224.8 miles) ENE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 405.7 kms (252.1 miles) E
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 308.6 kms (191.8 miles) ESE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) ESE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.7 miles) ESE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 648.8 kms (403.2 miles) ESE
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 415.1 kms (258 miles) SE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) SE
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 614.7 kms (382 miles) S
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 652.2 kms (405.3 miles) SSE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 672.2 kms (417.7 miles) S