Vs > Fillmore, Ut
Uttaradit East vs Fillmore, Ut Climate & Distance Between
Uttaradit East vs Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada
Uttaradit East vs Santis, Switzerland
Uttaradit East vs Fayetteville, Nc, Usa
Uttaradit East vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Fillmore, Ut vs Jackson, Ms, Usa
Fillmore, Ut vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Fillmore, Ut vs Essen, Germany
Fillmore, Ut vs Daru, Sierra Leone
Dublin, Tx vs Chanthaburi
Omsk vs Presidencia
Reefton vs Churchill Falls, Nf
Resolute, Nt vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In
- The distance between Uttaradit East, Thailand and Fillmore, Ut, Usa is approximately 12,875 km or 8,001 mi.
- To reach Uttaradit East in this distance one would set out from Fillmore, Ut bearing 325.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Uttaradit East bearing 207.6° or SSW .
- Uttaradit East has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fillmore, Ut has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Uttaradit East is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Fillmore, Ut is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 16.9 °C (30.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19 °C (34.2°F) less in Uttaradit East. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1027.9 mm (40.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1027.9 l/m² (25.23 US gal/ft²) or 10,279,000 l/ha (1,098,893 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.5° higher in Uttaradit East than in Fillmore, Ut.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Uttaradit East relative to Fillmore, Ut. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fillmore, Ut vs Uttaradit East
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Uttaradit East vs Matam, Senegal
Uttaradit East vs Negele, Ethiopia
Uttaradit East vs Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay
Uttaradit East vs Columbia, South Carolina, Usa
Fillmore, Ut vs Paeroa, New Zealand
Fillmore, Ut vs Imperial, Ne, Usa
Fillmore, Ut vs Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India
Fillmore, Ut vs Kigali, Rwanda
Udine vs Katha
Krovoj Rog vs Wynyard, Sk
Paranagua vs Pisa, Tuscany
Capinopolis vs Alexandra
Uttaradit East vs Fillmore, Ut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Uttaradit East
Climate Guides for Locations near Fillmore, Ut
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 365.6 kms (227.2 miles) NNW
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) NW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) WNW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) W
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) W
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) SSW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 407.1 kms (253 miles) SW
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 355.1 kms (220.7 miles) NNE
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) NNE
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 203 kms (126.1 miles) N
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) N
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) E
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 391.4 kms (243.2 miles) ESE
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) S